Here are a few networking groups from around the Dayton region. Please contact us if your group is not listed.
Groups Allowing Only One Person Per Industry
- BNI BNI is one of the world most well known referral organizations that does one person per category. Chapters all over the Dayton region.
- Dayton Area Professional Network DAPN is a locally based networking group also doing the one person per category concept. They meet at 7:30 am on Wednesdays.
- Dayton Referral Exchange Network Morning group that meets in Centerville
- Kettering Business Network Locally based group with no membership dues. They meet the first and third Tuesday of the month at 8:00 am.
- Miami Valley Network Professionals Morning group that meets at MCL Cafeteria in Kettering
- The Growth Group The Growth Group is not focused solely on referrals or trying to sell each other products. Instead, they open up and share ideas for growth. Meets once a month in Centerville. No dues.
- YAR Networking YAR Networking is a locally based category restricted group that meets twice a month.
Groups With No Membership Restrictions
Industry Based Networking
Networking For Young Professionals
- Generation Dayton Generation Dayton is a group of professionals under age 40 who network, perform community service and host personal development events. Associated with the Dayton Chamber.
Carlos "Mr. Leads" Scarpero is the founder and Editor in Chief of Dayton Pulse. He has over 10 years experience in online marketing. Mr. Leads can help you in several areas of internet marketing including generating website traffic, helping with Google reviews, email marketing and more.Mr Leads is also the founder of the Mr. Leads Power Networking Workshop, a LinkedIn training that will show you how to take your networking to the next level.Mr. Leads can be reached at www.Mr-Leads.com or send him a connection request on LinkedIn.