DaytonPulse.com is looking for bloggers who wish to submit content to us, also known as guest blogging.
Getting your content on DaytonPulse.com is the best and easiest way to let the Dayton business community to know about what you do. It’s the next best thing to being featured in mainstream media. All of our content is shared on all the social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
At the bottom of every article, there is an “about the author” area where your readers will see your bio and photo along with a website link. This brands you as a local community expert and will attract leads to your business.
How To Become An Author With Us
You may apply to be an author by contacting us. If approved, we will request that you email us a 2 sentence bio and we will show you how to add your photo to your bio box. We will then send you a special email address for your article submission. All new article submissions are moderated and publication is at the sole discretion of Dayton Pulse. If you have been posting with us for a while, we may at our discretion, put your submissions in unmoderated status.
Authors who are familiar with WordPress may request to have a WordPress author account set up on DaytonPulse.com. This will give you more flexibility in the formatting and tagging of your article.
Author Terms and Conditions
- Article must be your original work or something you have a legal right to reprint. Articles provided from your corporate office are acceptable as long as they are not currently on Dayton Pulse.
- Authors are only allowed to submit their content to one category.
- Articles must be submitted by email to the special email address that we will provide to you or through your WordPress author account. Content that is sent to our personal email account will not be accepted.
- By submitting your article to Dayton Pulse, you agree that your only compensation is the added exposure that your business will get by appearing here. Dayton Pulse does not provide cash payments to authors.
- If you live within 50 miles of Dayton, you may submit articles that have been published elsewhere. If you are located outside of the Dayton region, we will only accept articles that have not already been published online.
- Writers who are based within 50 miles of downtown Dayton may write about any topic they wish. We will accept content from a limited number of writers from outside of the Dayton region if the content is small business oriented.
- Your content must be useful and relevant. Overly promotional content will be rejected and your author account may be revoked if you send spam articles on a regular basis. Whether or not content is “overly promotional” is at the sole discretion of the Dayton Pulse.
- Dayton Pulse retains the right to refuse content that it feels would not be appropriate for this website.
We look forward to reading your articles and learning more about your business.