I am pleased to announce that we have partnered with DaytonLocal.com to improve the user experience for users of both sites. For those of you that are not familiar with DaytonLocal.com, they are one of the largest sites in the Dayton area (possibly the very largest) that’s not owned by corporate media.
As part of our marketing agreement, you are going to be seeing some major changes and opportunities coming soon to DaytonPulse.com. Here are some of the changes and opportunities:
- DaytonPulse.com is offering a special discount on all DaytonLocal.com advertising you purchase. Simply tell Chris that you want the DaytonPulse.com special preferred ad pricing. This is effective immediately.
- DaytonPulse.com will only be showing event listings of our own events and personal appearances of Mr. Leads. All other events will be redirected to DaytonLocal.com which will result in a much better user experience for both sites
- We will be changing our business directory to a DaytonLocal.com co-branded directory
- We are going to be eliminating our guest blogging program. Our guest bloggers are highly encouraged to make arrangements with DaytonLocal.com for guest blogging opportunities. The DaytonPulse.com blog will convert into the personal blog of Mr. Leads and for our announcements.
We are quite pleased to find a partner who supports our local small business community. Chris James, founder of DaytonLocal.com is highly interested in hearing from us about the following:
- Your events
- Your blog posts and stories, both B2C and B2B (may pay for content in some cases)
- Your advertiser referrals (will pay commissions)
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed above. Please contact Chris through our LinkedIn group.
I’m convinced that after you see these changes that you will enjoy the new and improved user experience. In a related story, I’m going to be rebranding my personal SEO/internet marketing website, Dayton SEO Services into Mr-Leads.com since I offer a lot more than just SEO these days.
Thanks everyone for your support in this transition.